For the ultimate juicing power tool for the kitchen, the Breville 800JEXL delivers and exceptionally good juicing experience every caveman would love. With stainless steel construction, and a robust motor under the hood, the 13000 rpm action is going to make juicing something that you are going to look forward to every morning. There is nothing better than dropping in a hard vegetable only to hear it whiz through the cutting blade and have it be annihilated into a dry pulp. It is also great at producing a healthy, delicious juice, but that is secondary to the fun of destroying your fresh produce. If you are looking for a fast and fun juicer (albeit a bit loud) then this is the machine for you.
Features of the 800JEXL
Not only do we love this juicing machine, so do most of the people that own one. We looked and found that Great Plains Examiner reviews has this ranked as the best centrifugal juicer that you can buy, and we agree with that sentiment. Below are just a few of the reasons that make this one of our favorite workhorses in the kitchen.
It has an extra wide chute right at the center of the shredding disc. Owing to this feature, the juicer can accept materials from the side as a way of increasing the disc’s shredding power. Incredible strength and sheer speed enables users to extract juice out of hard vegetables like carrots with admirable ease. You do not even have to chop food before feeding it into the chute as the ultra-sharp discs are better suited to that task.
The cutting disc is plated with titanium to make it safer to use as it prevents leakage of harmful compounds into your juice. It has a micromesh filter that makes sure you get the most juice out of your food. This can be proven by the dry pulp that goes into the pulp container as you juice. The filter is made out of stainless steel to increase its durability compared to other brands whose mesh must be replaced every six months.
This juicer has 2 speed controls and 1000 watt viable motor which runs at 6500 0r 13000 RPM. This feature allows you to choose the ideal juicing speed depending on what you are juicing. The lower speeds are ideal for softer foods like greens while you need the discs to spin faster if you want fine juice out of apples. One of the drawbacks of all of this power is that it is not going to be the most silent juicer out there. While it is relatively quiet for its speed, it is going to make some noise. If this is an important factor for you then a masticating juicer is going to better serve your needs, although it won’t be as fun to operate.
The juicer comes with a juicing pitcher to collect the juice and a pulp container for the pulp. With these spare parts, this appliance certainly brings joy to juicing by reducing the mess. Once you are done though, there is no need to worry about cleaning as all the parts are dishwasher safe.
If you are already tired of the same juice recipe you will be happy to receive the book that comes with Breville 800JEXL. It is full of incredible twists to ordinary recipes that make juicing an experience to look forward to.
· The juicers incredible speed makes users happy because it reduces the average wait time for a pitcher of juice.
· Many customers are excited that the juicer doesn’t vibrate or splatter as they juice.
· The parts are easy to assemble and disassemble for effective clean up.
· Despite the high speeds, the juice extractor doesn’t heat up your ingredients. This is important as people want to preserve nutrients, enzymes and flavor no matter how fast they can extract juice.
· Strong, durable, and beautiful construction means that you can rely on it to produce quality juice and adorn your space for years.
Despite all the acclaim that this juicer receives, it also comes with some downsides:
· Some customers feel that the price tag it a bit high but the quality makes it worth the sacrifice.
· There are people who complain about the poor seal which causes juice to squirt out of the juicing bowl. Others suggest that the pulp container could use a drip-stop feature as it is quite hard to line up.
· Customers who are concerned about aesthetics do not like the fact that the pitcher gets discolored after some time as some of the vegetable juices can cause some staining.
· Noisy compared to other types of juicers. This is why we love it, but if you are concerned about waking the whole house then this is not the best choice.
· Breville 800JEXL juicer is rather large and heavy but that is a small price that your countertop has to pay for you to enjoy high yield and quality.
– While you can juice kale, it is not the best performer when it comes to leafy vegetables.
Juicing is a great way to improve your daily diet and make up for years of poor eating habits, so having one of these in the kitchen is a good idea. That is why we recommend the 800JEXL. Despite some of its weaknesses that are easy to overlook, there are few other juicers that come close to this model. It is efficient, strong and durable but so easy to use that it doesn’t intimidate the novice. Unlike any other juicer this masterpiece from Breville will surely spoil you for the creative juice it will help you make every day.